Veneers – O’Fallon, MO
Achieve The Closest Version of a Perfect Smile
If you would like to alter several aspects of your smile, veneers may be the answer for you. Veneers are thin polymer strips that adhere to the front surfaces of your teeth with minimal preparation. This cosmetic dental procedure is non-surgical and permanent. With our technology and Dr. Blake’s training and experience, we can ensure that you get the smile makeover you want with cosmetic veneers.
Why Choose Twin Oaks Family Dental for Veneers?
- Stain-Resistant Porcelain
- Precise Digital Impressions
- Long-Lasting Veneers
How Do Veneers Correct My Smile?
- Cover severe discoloration or staining
- Achieve minor alterations to the shape and size of your teeth
- Resolve unattractive gaps
- Cover chipped teeth
- Make your teeth appear more uniform and symmetric