Tooth Extractions – O’Fallon, MO
Creating a Healthier Smile Foundation
At Twin Oaks Family Dental, we understand that there’s no replacement quite like your natural tooth, which is why we try to save damaged teeth at all costs. Unfortunately, there are some situations that may require an extraction. Severely decayed or broken teeth can put your other healthy teeth in harm’s way. In these cases, we’ll remove the threatening pearly white and rebuild your smile with a traditional bridge or implant-retained dental crown.
Why Choose Twin Oaks Family Dental for Tooth Extractions?
- Dental Implants Available
- Pain-Free Extractions
- Wisdom Tooth Extractions
Why Do You Need a Tooth Extraction?
Tooth extractions can be used to address a variety of situations. Some of the most common cases that result in removing a tooth include:
- Teeth are impacted below the gumline, risking infection.
- A tooth is visibly decayed or damaged and can’t be repaired.
- Crowded teeth make it so you can’t get orthodontic treatment.
- Teeth are loose as a result of an oral health problem, like gum disease.