Blog – O’Fallon, MO
Perks of getting dental implants
October 13, 2020
Advancement in the field of modern dentistry has helped to discover numerous things which have ultimately resolved several human dental problems. One of such discoveries is dental implants. It can be defined as a surgical component which is inserted into the jaw with the aim of providing support to dental prosthesis like denture, bridges, crowns etc. Here at the Twin Oaks Family Dental, we often come across queries related to dental implants. These questions mostly revolve around the reasons to choose dental implants over the other teeth replacement options and the cost of the treatment. Keeping all such things in mind, we decided to come up with a blog that will cover all the detailed information related to dental implants. Therefore if you have similar confusions, going through the sections below can be of effective help.
The first thing to be noted about the dental implants treatment is its price. People often avoid choosing this option as the amount of money to spend in this case is more if compared with the cost of getting dentures and bridges. But, should cost be a factor when it comes to your health? The obvious answer to this question is no. Moreover investing money in getting dental implants turns out to be the most profitable decision in the long run. Are you wondering why? The reason behind it is pretty simple. All the other teeth replacement options require replacement or repair after a span of 5-10 years. On the other hand implants can last for a lifetime if maintained properly. Now if you add the money required for either replacement of repair, the amount will easily surpass the price of dental implants. So why compromise when you can get dental implants at an economical rate. To add on, the implants play a vital role in preventing your jawbone from further deterioration.
Advantages of Dental Implants
Going through the benefits of getting dental implants in the pointers below will give you a clear understanding of why spending every penny is actually worth it.
- Natural look – The first and the foremost thing which comes in mind while discussing the advantages of getting dental implants is its appearance. They are designed to feel, function and most importantly function like your natural teeth. So, you can engage in any social activities without having to fear about how they actually look,
- Comfortable – Dental implants are very much comfortable to carry if compared with dentures and bridges. You don’t need to worry about the implants falling off while speaking or eating.
- Durable – As mentioned before, dental implants can last for a lifetime if maintained properly. This is not the case with other teeth restoration options.
- High success rate – You should know that the dental implants treatment done under capable supervision yields better results within a relatively short span of time.
- Improves the ability to chew – The implants are anchored to the jawbone just like the natural teeth. With time the dental implants help to preserve the jaw bone and significantly reduce bone resorption. Replacing lost teeth with implants will definitely enable you to chew better and speak clearly.
- Improves facial and bone features – People generally fail to realize that missing teeth can take a toll on their facial structure as well. You need to know that getting dental implants also plays a crucial role in restoring your facial structure.
We hope that you now have an idea about why dental implants are considered to be one of the best teeth replacement options. If you have any further query regarding dental implants, it is advisable to consult our best dentists at Twin Oaks Family Dental. O’Fallon, MO. Our team of trained professionals will guide you through the process of getting implants and also answer all your questions ranging from if you need dental implants to the complications of getting dental implants.
Let us now talk about the cost of getting dental implants at a professional dental clinic. You should be aware of the fact that the amount of money to be paid for implants is not the same for two people and generally varies on the basis of requirements. Some of the factors which have determined the cost are – the cost of living of the area where the clinic is located, money charged by the dentist, quality of the products used, amount of work to be done etc. The average cost of one implant is somewhere between $1500 to $2000. There are a few additional costs such as the price of the crown, abutment, dental appointments, care to be taken pre and post surgery etc which are to be kept in mind before you decide to go for dental implants.
If you are looking for the best dental implants treatment in O’Fallon, MO, contact Twin Oaks Family Dental today. You can also request for an appointment online. Also go through the other top-notch dental treatments which we have to offer. Thank you,