COVID-19 Advanced Safety Protocol – O’Fallon, MO
Infection Control Backed Up By Modern Technology
As always, Twin Oaks Family Dental is on your side, working tirelessly to ensure your health and happiness are a top priority. After all, you’re part of our family. We want to reassure you that we never compromise when it comes to your health and safety. Now, more than ever, we’re taking every step possible, both big and small, to ensure you and your family are protected and secure.
When things become uncertain, there’s one thing you can rely on and that’s us. We’re taking every precaution necessary to make our office a safe, sanitized place you and your family can depend on for dedicated dental care and friendly faces you can rely on.
We’re taking every precaution possible both in the office and in our personal life because as our patients, your health (and your smile) is always on our minds and in our hearts.
What Should I Do if I Have an Appointment?
During the Covid-19 outbreak, we’re asking our patients not to wait in our reception area. When you arrive at the office, we ask that you call us and one of our team members will either ask you to enter the building or wait inside your vehicle until we’re ready. Please come to the office door from your vehicle and we’ll gladly escort you directly to the treatment room. Before you enter the building, we’ll be taking your temperature and screen for any disease risk factors.
What About Sterilization and Protection?
Every day we open our office, we take infection control, sterilization, and your safety seriously.
- We’ve recently added medical-grade air purifiers to our operatories, which can filter to 0.1 microns. We also continue to follow our sterilization protocol of flash sterilizing all instruments.
- Our other current sterilization process involves wiping all operatory surfaces with medical-grade disinfectants after each patient.
- We sterilize our instruments with steam at 250°F and any single-use items are thrown away.
- Please know that we’re doing our best to protect you and our team, so some appointments will take longer as we adjust to our higher level of sterilization, though many will remain near the same time frame as before.
- For the foreseeable future, all team members will wear masks for the entire patient appointment. We will utilize KN-95 masks covered with a secondary mask, which provides the highest level of protection to us and our patients.
As things continue to change every day, so will we. We’ve all shown how brilliant and resilient we can be in these trying times. There’s nothing we won’t do to make you feel comfortable and secure when you’re with us — now and always.
We’re here to help you and with you every step of the way. Our infection control protocols are up-to-date, safe, and in place because we care so much about the health of you and your family. At Twin Oaks Family Dental there’s nothing we wouldn’t sacrifice for your health and comfort. Like we always say, you’re family.